Every day, Florida population grows by more than 900 people. According to “Wealth Report” Miami ranked a top global city for its prime residential property. According to Knight Frank’s Wealth Report, Miami is expected to be the fastest-growing luxury real estate market in the U.S and the fifth fastest – growing in the WORLD IN 2019
There Is many reason for that as you can see below as well as highest earners in US leaving New York, Chicago and Silicon Valley for Miami. Miami private jets industry is soaring and there is a good surge of population growth. In order to keep up with the demand, Miami has built amazing pre-construction and new development luxury buildings in many parts of the County. We have a lot of re-sale inventory for buyers to choose from.
- Affordable Real Estate – The local market offers record affordability, amenities, & seller incentives; 50% more affordable in the last five years; weak U.S. dollar gives greater discounts for foreign buyers
- Top Market for Int\’l Buyers – Florida is the top state in the U.S. & Miami is the top market for int\’l buyers; & is expected to outperform other U.S. markets long into the future
- Enviable Weather – The only major “subtropical” city in continental U.S.; average temp. 75 ºF / 23 ºC
- Beautiful Beaches – Greater Miami has 84 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline & 67 square miles of inland waterways & more than 15 miles of world-famous beaches
- Water Sports & Activities – Enjoy snorkeling, sailing, boating, kayaking, swimming, diving & other water sports all year around
- Exciting Lifestyle for All – young adults, families, baby boomers, retirees, celebrities, & visitors – museums, performing arts venues, art galleries, professional sports, & amazing places to shop
- Fabulous Nightlife – Ocean Drive & more – top restaurants, night clubs, bars, world famous hotspots
- Restaurants – In Miami you can savor worldwide cuisine unlike in any other city in the U.S.
- Entertainment Industry – Major fashion center, top modeling agencies in the world, Fashion Week & more than 2,400 motion picture & video businesses
- Commercial & Investment Real Estate – Vacancy rates for all commercial sectors in Miami are below the national average; retail & multi-family are outperforming most major markets in the U.S
- “Gateway to the Americas” – Strategic location between Latin America & Europe; “Capital of the Americas” – perfect for business or pleasure
- The Most Int\’l City in the U. S. – nearly 50% of population is foreign born & speak over 100 languages
- Global Business Center – for business, finance, commerce, media, entertainment, arts & international trade; no state income tax; home to nearly 1,200 multinational companies from 56 nations; more than 100 international consulates, trade offices & bi-national chambers of commerce
- Hotels – ranks fifth in US in occupancy after New York, Oahu Island, San Francisco, & Boston
- Top Tourist Destination – 12.6 million overnight guests – with 6 million of them int\’l visitors
- World Aviation Hub – 3rd in the U.S. with 33.5 million passengers a year; Over 80 airlines to 120 destinations – top freight airport in the U.S. with 1.8 million tons – $19 billion in business revenue/year
- Port of Miami – “Cruise Capital of the World” with more than 4 million passengers a year; Also serves 240 seaports; 9 million tons of sea cargo; top markets: China, Italy, Hong Kong, Honduras & Brazil
- Educational Institutions – 4th largest U. S. school district; 5 colleges & universities; 3 law schools
- Hospitals – 33 hospitals; Jackson Memorial is one of the top 25 hospitals in the U. S. & Miami Children\’s Hospital is rated the top pediatric hospital in the country
- Top Rankings
Miami has the largest concentration of international banks in the U.S.
Miami\’s skyline ranks third in the U.S. behind New York City & Chicago & 18th in the world (Almanac of Architecture & Design.)
Miami is the only major city in the United States bordered by two national parks, Everglades National Park on the West, & Biscayne National Park on the East.
It\’s great to live, work & play in Miami!
About the Author – Miami Real Estate Agent Aleksandra Marzec
Aleksandra Marzec, the founder of The World Realty invites real estate buyers and sellers in Florida to visit the Miami Beach and Brickell offices to embark a hassle-free home buying/selling
USDRE Guide to Buying a Home
More Real Estate Information
Real Estate Agents Near Miami Florida
Address: Miami, FL 33101
Address: 2082, Northwest 150th Avenue, Pembroke Pines
Address: 4700 Sheridan St,Ste P,Hollywood, FL 33021
Address: 2755 Collins Ave,Miami Beach, FL 33140
Address: 1129 Fifth St,Miami Beach, FL 33139
Address: Miami, FL 33135
Address: Miami, FL 33145
Address: 1701 Ponce De Leon Blvd,Ste 206,Coral Gables, FL 33134
Address: 55, Merrick Way
Address: 4000 Ponce De Leon Blvd,Ste 7000,Coral Gables, FL 33146
Find the Perfect Agent
Find the Perfect Agent
Tell us anything
Home Buyers and Sellers - Agent Search
What are you interested in?
Have you been involved with the sale of a home before?
How many times have you moved in the last 5 years?
Do you often:
I prefer to work with someone between the ages of:
What's your ethnicity?
What best describes your religious beliefs or spirituality?
How important is... dependability - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... Enjoying the way I feel around people - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... one-on-one compatibility - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... My friendship between me and other people I meet - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... Enjoying working with people - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How well does this describe you in life?
I do things according to a plan - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I take time out for others - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I feel unable to deal with things - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I love to help others - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I seek adventure - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I often leave a mess in my space - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I often carry the conversation to a higher level - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I get stressed out easily - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I often make others feel good - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I am good at analyzing problems - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
Tell us more about the home:
What is your Target Price Range?
How Many Bedrooms?
How Many Bathrooms?
Are you PreQualified?
What is your email address?
What is your phone number? (will not be shared with anyone)
What is your name?
What is your CURRENT Zip code?
What ZIP Code are you moving to?
Write anything you think we should know
You can search for Agents by NAME or by ZIP CODE using the form below
USDRE.com will connect you with a real estate agent that will work with you on a personal level and find what you’re looking for!
If you are a Real Estate Agent, you should (click here) to register on USDRE and get listed, get referrals, and get reviews – at no cost.