Also known as Tampa Bay
8 Reasons Why I Fell In Love With Tampa
- It has one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the country! Tampa’s affordable housing market and Florida’s lack of income tax is enticing to many out-of-state buyers!
- The immense amounts of outdoor activities – we have some of the best beaches in America, can kayak through mangroves and crystal rivers, swim alongside manatees, and experience incredible wildlife. I love seeing all of the stunning flora and fauna and beautiful animals like roseate spoonbills and blue herons.
- Tampa is home to University of South Florida and University of Tampa- The amount of innovation in Tampa is evident in their top universities and the great things their alumni implement.
- Huge developments are coming- Tampa is transforming with numerous massive construction projects like the revitalization of downtown Tampa with Water Street, The Westshore Marina District, and Midtown Tampa.
- Beaches – did you know that Clearwater was named #1 beach in America by Tripadvisor in 2019?
- Centrally located- you can easily access Disney World, St. Augustine and Miami all within a few hours drive!
- Tampa Bay oozes with rich history- just take a walk through the cobblestone streets of Ybor City or explore Fort De Soto in St. Petersburg.
- Tampa Airport- Tampa Airport is one of the nicest airports I’ve ever been to! It is organized, clean and efficient. I wanted to live somewhere with easy access to an airport and I’m grateful Tampa has such a nice one!
It would take me ages to list all of the reasons why people visit here once and then end up calling Tampa their home. But, I can promise you that you will fall in love as soon as you step into Tampa.
About the Author – Tampa Real Estate Agent Kseniya Korneva
Kseniya Korneva was born in Moscow, Russia and since then has lived in New Jersey, South Carolina, New York, England, Pennsylvania and Washington before falling in love with Tampa. Her knack for adapting to new environments and connecting with people worldwide makes her the ideal candidate for servicing your real estate needs.
She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Clemson University Honors College. During her time at Clemson, she had the opportunity to study abroad in England and travel to twelve countries. She fed her hunger for serving others by working for a non-profit children\’s camp and traveling to Nicaragua for three Engineers Without Borders service trips. She received her real estate education from the esteemed Tampa School of Real Estate and is now a part of the Pineywoods Realty Family. Kseniya is proud to be a member of the Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®, the Florida Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Real Estate Agents Near Tampa FL
USDRE Guide to Buying a Home
More Real Estate Information
Find the Perfect Agent
Find the Perfect Agent
Tell us anything
Home Buyers and Sellers - Agent Search
What are you interested in?
Have you been involved with the sale of a home before?
How many times have you moved in the last 5 years?
Do you often:
I prefer to work with someone between the ages of:
What's your ethnicity?
What best describes your religious beliefs or spirituality?
How important is... dependability - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... Enjoying the way I feel around people - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... one-on-one compatibility - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... My friendship between me and other people I meet - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How important is... Enjoying working with people - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1 = Not Much, 9 = A Lot)
How well does this describe you in life?
I do things according to a plan - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I take time out for others - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I feel unable to deal with things - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I love to help others - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I seek adventure - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I often leave a mess in my space - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I often carry the conversation to a higher level - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I get stressed out easily - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I often make others feel good - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
I am good at analyzing problems - On a scale of 1 to 9 (1= not at all, 9=very much so)
Tell us more about the home:
What is your Target Price Range?
How Many Bedrooms?
How Many Bathrooms?
Are you PreQualified?
What is your email address?
What is your phone number? (will not be shared with anyone)
What is your name?
What is your CURRENT Zip code?
What ZIP Code are you moving to?
Write anything you think we should know
You can search for Agents by NAME or by ZIP CODE using the form below
USDRE.com will connect you with a real estate agent that will work with you on a personal level and find what you’re looking for!
If you are a Real Estate Agent, you should (click here) to register on USDRE and get listed, get referrals, and get reviews – at no cost.