When submitting articles to USDRE, please adhere to the following guidelines unless specifically asked otherwise.
- Articles tend to be 400–1,200 words long, but we’ll consider submissions of any length.
- The piece must be original and exclusive to the USDRE. We won’t consider articles that have already been published either in print or online.
- Use “conversational English” that pulls us along. That means that if an article is written with lots of jargon, we probably won’t like it.
- The syndication team will review your submission and get back to you if it’s something USDRE is interested in posting. We can’t make publishing guarantees but if you were invited by us then it is basically guaranteed.
- We ask that you allow five business days (i.e. excluding weekends and holidays) for us to review your article.
- The article must not promote any specific people or businesses. All aspects of the article must be truthful and accurate; however, boastful statements are allowed when expressing pride for local culture, history, icons, landmarks, etc., as long as statements are not hateful, prejudice, or hurtful toward any people.
- Send the final draft of your piece and contact info to https://usdre.com/publish-an-article-on-usdre/